Tuesday 2 April 2013

My Creative Piece!

Today I handed in the full creative piece for my personal project. It turned out to be about 20 minutes long and the file was 890MB, which compared to the original 400 - 500 odd GB that I had is pretty amazing in my opinion. I was very happy with it, and not only do I think it showed the whole outline of the project well, I think it highlighted the aspects of MinecraftEdu quite well. Every time something from MinecraftEdu was shown for the first time, I had some text to say what it is and how it works.

I put it on a memory stick instead of on a disk because the file size of the final video was smaller than expected. Also, I won't delete all of the footage from my computer yet just in case something happens and I have to re-render something.

Now all that is left for this project is the report and the project fair in May. I will work on the report some more on Thursday as we are using the English lesson at school for project work. Then the rest should be easy enough to work on at home. Until then, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment